Koreka Ponni Boiled Rice (Rajabogam)
• Koreka (Rajabogam) paddy is cultivated for a long period approximately 145 to 150 days and then it is boiled which results the rice grain’s appearance to be bright white and softer after cooked.
• Our paddy is aged to perfection that provides hard texture, less sticky, exhibits increased volume in expansion and better water absorption during cooking.
• Paddy procured from delta regions of Cauvery belt Tamilnadu, known for its finest agricultural soils in South India.
• This premium Koreka Ponni rice is thin/ long grained and cooks to a delicious taste.
• Koreka Ponni Rice has a low glyciemic index which is much lower than steamed and raw rice and is well suited for diabetic patients.