Mutton Ghee Roast Bundle
This bundle product consists of 3 items below:
Sitar's Chettinad Mutton Ghee Roast Masala - 120g
QBB Ghee 400g
Alagappa's Turmeric Powder - 230g
1) Pressure cook 1-1 ½ kg mutton pieces with 1 tsp turmeric powder , 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste, salt for taste and ¼ cup of water. (Don’t overcook the mutton / ¾ cooked will do / 3 to 4 whistle would be fine)
2) In hot pan add 1 tbsp Ghee and fry one finely chopped big onion till half cooked and add the pressure cooked mutton in the pan with mutton broth. (Mutton broth will help to tender the mutton pieces)
3) Then add 1 packet of “SITAR’S MUTTON GHEE ROAST” masala (40grm), 2 tbsp lime/lemon juice, 2 tbsp fresh yogurt and salt for taste and cook till the masala become dry gravy or the masala code the mutton pieces fully.
4) Before switching off the stove add some fresh curry leaf and stir for few seconds.
1) It should be dry gravy. (Varuval)
2) This masala is less spicy; if you like spicier can add green chilies according to your taste.