Chicken Ghee Roast Bundle
This bundle product consists of 3 items below:
Sitar's Chettinad Chicken Ghee Roast Masala - 120g
QBB Ghee 400g
Alagappa's Turmeric Powder - 230g
Out of stock
1) In a bowl marinate 1- 1 ½ kg medium size chicken pieces with 1 packet of “SITAR’S CHICKEN GHEE ROAST” masala (40grm), 1tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste, 2 tbsp lime/lemon juice , ½ tbsp turmeric powder, 3 tbsp of fresh yogurt and salt for taste for 1 hour.
2) In hot pan add 1 ½ tbsp of Ghee and fry one finely chopped big onion till translucent. Then add the marinated chicken pieces with the masala and ¼ cup of water in the pan and mix well.
3) Then cook till the masala cooked until dry gravy or the masala code the chicken pieces.
4) Before off the stove, add some fresh curry leaf and stir for few second.
1) It should be dry gravy. (Varuval)
2) This masala is less spicy; if you like spicier can add green chilies according to your taste.