Prawn Ghee Roast Bundle
This bundle product consists of 3 items below:
Sitar's Chettinad Prawn Ghee Roast Masala - 90g
QBB Ghee 400g
Alagappa's Turmeric Powder - 230g
1) In hot pan cook 1-1 ½ kg prawn with ¼ tsp turmeric powder and salt for taste to remove the excess moisture from the prawn. (This method helps not to overcook the prawn in the masala) and keep a side.
2) In another pan add 1 ½ tbsp of Ghee and fry one finely chopped big onion till translucent, then add 1 packet of “SITAR’S PRAWN GHEE ROAST” masala (40grm), 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste, 2 tbsp lime/lemon juice, 2 tbsp fresh yogurt, salt for taste and ¼ cup water and mix well. Let the masala cooked semi gravy.
3) Then add the cooked prawn in the gravy and mix well. Cook the prawn till dry gravy or let the masala code the prawn fully.
4) Before switching off the stove, add some fresh curry leaf and stir for few seconds.
1) It should be dry gravy (Varuval)
2) This masala is less spicy; if you like spicier can add green chilies according to your taste.